The VulkanSceneGraph project is composed of the main VulkanSceneGraph library and a series of additional projects that provide further capabilities.
Main repositories hosted on vsg-dev
The three main reposititories that most users will use are VulkanSceneGraph, vsgXchange and vsgExamples.
- VulkanSceneGraph : the main scene graph library
- vsgXchange Provides loading of a range of 3rd party image and 3d model files, and http/https support
- vsgExamples Collection of example programs that test VSG features and illustrate how they are used.
Secondary repositories hosted on vsg-dev
The following repositories are part of the VulkanSceneGraph project and provide more specialized functionality.
- MyFirstVsgApplication simple standalone application that can be used as a template for your own applications.
- vsgQt Qt5/6 integration
- vsgImGui ImGui + ImPlot integrastion
- osg2vsg OpenSceneGraph integration
- vsgPoints point cloud rendering
- vsgFramework Framework project that uses CMake to compile a suite of projects associated with VulkanScenegraph
The wider VulkanSceneGraph community have published libraries and applications: