src/vsg source directories
The implementations provided by the src/vsg directories mirror the structure of the include/vsg header directory structure.
Lower level classes that provide basic glue of the scene graph
Vulkan integration classes and associated scene graph nodes
- src/vsg/vk - classes that provide wrappers to high level Vulkan objects, providing robust resource management and convenient C++ style setup.
- src/vsg/state - scene graph level classes that provide wrappers Vulkan object with setting Vulkan state such as Pipelines, Uniforms and Textures.
- src/vsg/commands - scene graph level classes that provide wrappers to vkCmd* Vulkan API calls.
- src/vsg/rtx - scene graph level classes that provide wrappers to Vulkan RTX ray tracing and mesh shader extensions.
Scene graphs nodes
- src/vsg/nodes - scene graph node classes that provide the internal structure to the scene graph.
- src/vsg/text - scene graph text classes that provide convenient support for high quality text.